Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Santa's Holiday Cookbook

Come join me for my next class at a wonderful all day event at The Crafty Scrapper - The Christmas Carousel - Saturday, November 17th.   You will take 5 different 1 hour classes, enjoy a catered lunch and have time for shopping.  My ride on the carousel is a great class in which you will create an amazing cookbook from scratch with lots of room for all your favorite holiday recipes. 



What a great keepsake for you or fabulous gift! 


The album uses paper lunch bags as the base - yep there back! 



We will decorate your album with the Carta Bella "Santa's Workshop" paper line along with embellishments, pearl accents, ribbon, decorated recipe cards and more.


Hope to see you riding the carousel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

50th Birthday Scrapbook Album

  Well now that it has been gifted I can share with you a great made from scratch scrapbook that I put together for a 50th birthday celebrat...