Monday, January 25, 2021

50th Birthday Scrapbook Album

 


Well now that it has been gifted I can share with you a great made from scratch scrapbook that I put together for a 50th birthday celebration.  It was serious fun working on a very masculine album for a change and trying to keep everything in line with that and a black and white theme.

The black velvet ribbon embroidered with the gentlemen's monogram was wrapped around the box that the invitation came in so I used it to dress the front of the album to keep everything all in theme.

I started by making an 8x8 black album with a traditional spine and 5 pocket pages.




I dressed up the spine with his name and the year of the event.

The album was full of great masculine textures like metal and wood.


Here's a pic of me in the middle of my creative process.  Are you as messy as me?  😄













I hope you enjoyed taking a look at this album.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

50th Birthday Scrapbook Album

  Well now that it has been gifted I can share with you a great made from scratch scrapbook that I put together for a 50th birthday celebrat...