Wednesday, February 13, 2019

A crazy little thing called love


"A crazy little thing called love"

I wanted to share some Valentine inspiration with you today.  The February Designer Challenge for The Crafty Scrapper revolved around some great Tim Holtz products, like the frames, old portrait photos and the wonderful shadow box all with a Valentine theme.

I started with Jillibean wood platform that was whitewashed in grey and white. I layered on a 12x12 thin wood sheet that had heart shapes cut out into it. I cut some of the hearts apart from the rest of the sheet and washed those in a combo of grey, white, and pink paint. Then I topped it off with the Tim Holtz shadow box, frames and vintage photos also all washed with paint.


I added torn strips of the Prima Rose Quartz paper collection and rolled flowers made from the paper. The finishing touches were a stamped sentiment and rubbing of all the edges in a rose quartz wax to match the copper fairy placed inside the shadow box.

I hope this may inspire you to create something wonderful for your Valentine.

Happy crafting - One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

50th Birthday Scrapbook Album

  Well now that it has been gifted I can share with you a great made from scratch scrapbook that I put together for a 50th birthday celebrat...